We can’t imagine why you’d want to, but just in case, here it is:
If cancelling your order for no reason, you will be responsible for a a $100 restock/processing fee, and these fees are not refundable when cancelling due to current delays. If you cancel after your vehicle has shipped, you will be responsible for all shipping costs and a $100 restocking fee.
If by any reason you decide not to keep the ATV during the first 14 days, we will refund your payment minus $100 fee.
All vehicles picked up in store or shipped fully assembled via car hauler are completely tested and tuned before leaving the dealership.
Vehicles shipped in crate unassembled – If for any reason you would like to return your bike within 30 days of delivery, simply ship it back to us and we will refund your order. Items must be returned in new or unused condition in original packaging and contain all original materials included with shipment. Returns shipped freight collect will be refused and returned to the customer, or discarded. After inspecting the returned merchandise, we will reimburse the purchase price of the item, less all actual shipping cost. No refund shall be issued on damaged or used items.
If units are not eligible for return, please fill out and submit a warranty claim form on ATVGENIUS.com and our warranty department will send your warranty claim to the manufacturer for processing. Furthermore, Warranty is with the manufacturer of vehicle, not ATVGENIUS. ATVGENIUS is not liable for manufacturer’s products, warranty decisions, vehicle purchased, or any warranty part associated with vehicle purchased.
If you refuse delivery, miss your delivery appointment, or return a non-defective, undamaged or incorrectly assembled product, you will be charged for all original and return shipping cost. Items returned as damaged or defective are inspected and tested upon arrival. Items may also incur a restocking fee ranging from 20% of the price. No item may be returned if unpacked, assembled, had fuel installed or operated. Return shipping fees range and are dependent upon the size and weight of the item.
Minor cosmetic damage due to shipping (i.e. small cosmetic scratches on plastic) are not covered under our warranty and is not grounds for a return. Remember you are getting these units at wholesale pricing and you receive these units just as a dealer would. Which is a great way to save money by cutting out the middleman profit and ordering directly from us, the supplier. Don’t worry though, if a mirror is cracked or missing or something like that, although it is very rare that this happens, then we will definitely send you out a replacement part. For replacement parts please fill out a warranty claim form on our website ATVGENIUS.com and select shipping damage.
- If within 30 days of receiving your vehicle you decide you do not want your vehicle for any reason, give our customer service department a call and we may refund you your money or send you a replacement based our return policy agreement.
- Customers are responsible for returning the merchandise at their own expense. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
- Vehicle must be returned in its original packaging within 30 days in new and re-sell-able condition.
- All packaging materials, instruction manuals and parts must be returned. Any missing parts or damages will be deducted from your refund amount. We do not accept any return vehicle that has any sustained damages.
- If you have received your vehicle for more than 30 days and have used it, you may not be eligible to return it for refund. But if the unit is under warranty, you may follow the warranty request, otherwise, you can send the vehicle or parts to us at your own expense; we will repair it (usually parts will be free of charge in most of case, and based on the parts needs replaced, our technician labor will charge $65/hour (dependent upon warranty labor terms) and send it back to you at your cost.
- In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain rock bottom prices, our shipping expenses are neither refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Original freight expense will be deducted from your refund.
- This return policy does not apply to vehicles that have had alterations, abuse, negligence, and accidents or have not received proper maintenance.